The objectives of the EAGP are research promotion, pre- and post graduate education, further development of geriatric psychiatry and the cooperation with national and international bodies engaged in the field.
These aims are planned to be accomplished through :
- organisation of congresses on geriatric psychiatry
- encouragement of collaboration between all professions concerned with mental health
in old age
- publications in the official organ of the association, the „International Journal of
- organisation of training courses in geriatric psychiatry
- fostering of scientific projects
For a detailed descripition see Rules
Jubilee congress due to the 50th anniversary of the EAGP in Dusseldorf, Germany!
More information will be released soon.